Astro от Citizen | Citizen Astrodea - Страница 21 - Часовой форум Watch.ru

Вернуться назад   Часовой форум Watch.ru > Японские часы > Citizen и другие японские часы
Регистрация | Забыли пароль?

Citizen и другие японские часы

Форум о часах Citizen.
Текущий рейтинг темы — 
Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 07.09.2013, 22:09
thunderdome thunderdome вне форума  
Новичок

Поблагодарили 22 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
Цитата:
Сообщение от Improvisator Посмотреть сообщение
Как и указал продавец, это Астродея первого поколения. По размеру точно не скажу, но, учитывая, что со временем всё подрастает и в последних версиях рост пошёл на 38 и 42 мм, то первые, надо полагать, не более 38. Не думаю, что совсем маленькие.
Аукцион кончился, а так вопрос можно было бы задать продавцу, изобразив интерес, даже если он на деле праздный.
Hey there.
I don't speak Russian, but I loved this topic. The information for the various versions of Astrodea was priceless and I must thank that user for sharing it.

I was also looking for an Astrodea, but after seeing the prices and finding no blue northern hemisphere I was about to quit. No new edition since 2009 as well.

You guys mentioned here, but I think it was the old version. Check out the new Accurist Celestial.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо! thunderdome за это сообщение:
Improvisator (09.09.2013)
Старый 09.09.2013, 12:37
Improvisator Improvisator вне форума  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 252 раз(а) в 154 сообщениях
Yeah, I believe the thread is a most detailed internet investigation of "Astrodea problem". Thanks to all participants.

/Ага, полагаю, эта тема - самое детальное интернет-исследование "проблемы Astrodea". Спасибо всем участникам.

Цитата:
Сообщение от thunderdome Посмотреть сообщение
...after seeing the prices and finding no blue northern hemisphere I was about to quit.
Unfortunately, unfortunately... I guess I was lucky to get it at the end of sales while price wasn't huge.

/К сожалению, к сожалению... Предполагаю, мне повезло успеть получить часы в конце продаж, но пока цена ещё не была огромной.

Цитата:
No new edition since 2009 as well. ... Check out the new Accurist Celestial.
True, seems like the Astrodea line was stopped. Since the watch is competitor to the gorgeous Campanola line that could be reasonable management decision. Time will show!
As for Accurist - as far as I know they issued under Citizen license. Just my opinion - they look not as balanced as originals.

/Верно, похоже выпуск астродейной "линейки" был остановлен. Поскольку часы эти являются в некотором роде конкурентами шикарным "кампанолам", то это было бы разумным управленческим решением. Время покажет!
Касательно "аккуристов" - насколько знаю, они выпаскаются по лицензии Citizen. Лишь моё мнение - дизайн их не столь сбалансирован, как у исходной модели.
Старый 09.09.2013, 15:04
Новичок

Цитата:
Unfortunately, unfortunately... I guess I was lucky to get it at the end of sales while price wasn't huge.
Can I ask which version did you get and for what price?

Цитата:
True, seems like the Astrodea line was stopped. Since the watch is competitor to the gorgeous Campanola line that could be reasonable management decision. Time will show!
Campanola Cosmo sign looks great. The new model looks the best in my view. But it's just a small astrodea dial version in a larger watch. Looks super, but you are right, for the price it simply has nothing over astrodea. The calibre does the same as the 4P97 (with moon age).
Compared to most watches out there it's a great buy, but compared to accurist and astrodea... one has to think.

Цитата:
As for Accurist - as far as I know they issued under Citizen license. Just my opinion - they look not as balanced as originals.
I don't usually write reviews on these things but I will explain.
The movement was licensed from Citizen to Accurist for this special commemorative edition.

Here is the 42 mm blue dial northern hemisphere Astrodea:

Here is the same, Accurist:

Movement is the 4P92 (42 mm blue dial northern hemisphere, same as Astrodea). It is set at 50º (much better for Russia, for me 35º would maybe be best).

The only flaws compared to astrodea are:
1 - Accurist written on front (barely visible when it's in your hand, but still there)
2 - The grid on the dial is more visible, making stuff underneath less visible (but read ahead, that might now be bad)
3 - No moon age in the center, but that was also not in any 42 mm Astrodea (I have no idea why, but honestly the smaller astrodea is not as pretty or useful.. but they equipped it with this small information dial. Pitty it did not make it to the 42 mm).

But what Accurist got right compared to Astrodea:

1 - The metal bracelet version is much more elegant than Astrodea, looks like a more expensive watch. Question of taste, but I don't like the leather version of this new Accurist. But the steel version is simply better looking than the Astrodea.

2 - Casing! The Astrodea came in a very plain blue card box. Look at accurist: black card box, then a wood beautiful box, completly upscale. For some versions of Astrodea there was similar box to Accurist, smaller and in blue, without magnifying glass. But most were like this one below:

3 - The dial is the exact same as Astrodea. Yet, the grid is more visible. You loose a little bit of visibility, but gain in style. Astrodea has a blue opaque grid (that still gets in the way of seeing the dial). This one is silver, when in the sun or bright light it gives a really nice tone to the watch. This was my main concern when I got the Accurist, I was afraid it was too visible. Now I see they upscaled this, looks less like a toy. You loose a bit of visibility, but you can't have both.

4 - The pointers are actually a bit better looking, since they allow to be easily viewed for the time, and they do not get in the way of looking at the dial. Astrodea ones are thinner but have white larger ends, which are not that as classy in my opinion.

5 - The backside of the watch is a bit better looking and is numbered! Only 500 of each of the 4 versions (golden metal and leather, silver metal and leather) were released.

6 - Instructions in english, 3 year warranty from London (not Japan).

7 - This one was made in Japan (Astrodea had japanese movement, but made in China) - this is irrelevant to me, but not to other people.

8 - Price: it's the same as when Astrodea was released. Astrodea was around 400€ at the time of the release, on ebay new ones costed 500-650€. So the price of Accurist and Astrodea is the exact same, unless you get the leather strap versions, which are cheaper due to that very same reason.

In view of all this, if I had in front me of Astrodea or Accurist I would not know what to pick. I would probably pick Accurist due to better design and box, but they are almost the same watch.
Or simply buy both! :P
Эти 4 пользователей сказали Спасибо! thunderdome за это сообщение:
Holmes (27.06.2016), igorIV (16.09.2013), Improvisator (09.09.2013), nepg (09.09.2013)
Старый 09.09.2013, 16:03
Форумчанин

Цитата:
Can I ask which version did you get and for what price?
AST97-1001 (2008 version, blue sky, Northern Hemisphere, stars and moonphases, 38 mm), USD 700-750, almost two years ago. At least that is not 1000+ as at the end of sales but not 500 as at the beginning. Reported here and here.

As you see, that's a trend of the forum to replace bracelet with blue strap.

/AST97-1001 (версия 2008, синие, Северное полушарие, звёзды и фазы луны, 38 мм), USD 700-750, почти два года назад. По крайней мере, не 1000+ как в конце продаж, но и, конечно, не 500, как в начале. Докладывал здесь и тут.

Как видите, тренд этого форума - пересаживать с браслета на синий ремень.

Цитата:
...Accurist...
Thank you for so detailed analysis AstroVSAccurist. As for me personally, I don't like the label on glass (the same with any watches), as well as some non-evident features which makes the watch simplified (say, make it "chaper-like"). Just my feelings, I didn't see Accurist in reality, so may be completely wrong, especially after your review. To be honest, Astrodea isn't Campanolla, so it's a big question what is simplicity.

/Спасибо за столь детальное сравнение AstroVSAccurist. Как по мне, не нравится надпись на стекле (так же, как с любыми другими часами), а также есть некоторые неочевидные детали, которые будто упрощают часы (будто делают выглядящими дешевле). Всего лишь мои догадки, Accurist не видил живьём, так что могы быть совсем неправ, особенно после Вашего обзора. Справедливости ради, Astrodea тоже не Campanolla, ещё вопрос, что есть простота.

Just the information on forum rules: unfortunately the forum allows Russian only to let everyone understand the topic. So please use automatic translator (despite that is horrible) to not be "punished" by forum administration. )

/Чуть информации по правилам форума: к сожалению, на форуме позволяется писать лишь на русском, чтобы все могли понимать о чём речь. Поэтому просьба использовать автоматический переводчик, как бы это ни было ужасно, чтобы не быть "наказанным" администрацией. )
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо! Improvisator за это сообщение:
nepg (09.09.2013)
Старый 09.09.2013, 18:57
Новичок

Цитата:
AST97-1001 (2008 version, blue sky, Northern Hemisphere, stars and moonphases, 38 mm), USD 700-750, almost two years ago. At least that is not 1000+ as at the end of sales but not 500 as at the beginning. Reported here and here.

As you see, that's a trend of the forum to replace bracelet with blue strap.
Indeed I had seen them before. I think it looks great with that blue strap! Good match! Like the new Cosmosign style.
AST97-1001 was the latest version with moon age, but in 42 mm nothing came out. :\

Действительно, я видел их раньше. Я думаю, что это выглядит здорово, что с синим ремешком! Хороший матч! Нравится новый стиль Cosmosign.
AST97-1001 была последняя версия с луной возрасте, но в 42 мм ничего не вышло. : \

Цитата:
Thank you for so detailed analysis AstroVSAccurist. As for me personally, I don't like the label on glass (the same with any watches), as well as some non-evident features which makes the watch simplified (say, make it "chaper-like"). Just my feelings, I didn't see Accurist in reality, so may be completely wrong, especially after your review. To be honest, Astrodea isn't Campanolla, so it's a big question what is simplicity.
What do you mean with non-evident features? I did not understand.
I think both Astrodea and Accurist are very close. It is basically the same watch.

Что вы имеете в виду с неочевидных возможностей? Я не понял.
Я думаю, что обе Astrodea и Accurist очень близки. Это в основном те же часы.

Does anybody know if they will produce Astrodea in the future or if it finishes? Or if a new Cosmosign Camapnola will be released?

Кто-нибудь знает, если они будут производить Astrodea в будущем, или если он заканчивается? Или, если новый Cosmosign Camapnola выйдет?
Старый 09.09.2013, 22:20
Форумчанин

Цитата:
...What do you mean with non-evident features? I did not understand.
I think both Astrodea and Accurist are very close. It is basically the same watch.

Что вы имеете в виду с неочевидных возможностей? Я не понял.
Я думаю, что обе Astrodea и Accurist очень близки. Это в основном те же часы...
Do not take it too serious. Just my personal impression, nothing more. Astrodea looks better to me.
/Не нужно воспринимать это слишком всерьёз. Всего лишь личное впечатление, ничего более. Astrodea как-то больше нравится.
Старый 01.02.2014, 03:22
Turok Turok вне форума  
Новичок

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
Очень заинтересовался этими часами,жаль,что не успел их приобрести....
Что скажете:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASTRO-Conste...item46191de76d

?

Что скажете:

?
Старый 01.02.2014, 03:24
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Turok Посмотреть сообщение
Что скажете:

?

Что скажете:

?
Эти часы отличается от Accurist / Astrodea:
- Планисфера не включается сам по себе. Вы должны сделать это вручную
- Карта звездного неба не так точны
- Менее качество в материалах (без сапфир, и т.д. и т.п.)

That watch is different from Accurist/Astrodea:
- the planisphere does NOT turn by itself. You have to do it manually
- star chart is not so accurate
- less quality in the materials (no saphire, etc etc)
Старый 01.02.2014, 03:50
Turok Turok вне форума  
Новичок

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
Т.е. разницы м/у аккуристом и астродеей практически нет?(Именно между этими моделями,не беря в рассчет мою ссылку)
Старый 04.02.2014, 14:31
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Turok Посмотреть сообщение
Т.е. разницы м/у аккуристом и астродеей практически нет?(Именно между этими моделями,не беря в рассчет мою ссылку)
I did not understand the translation. They are very different!
Ответ
Метки
astro, citizen