Тема: Часы Ball
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.02.2011, 21:39
IHTIO IHTIO вне форума  
Форумчанин

Поблагодарили 2,338 раз(а) в 645 сообщениях
Цитата:
Сообщение от tapoka Посмотреть сообщение
У нас на форуме я таких не помню.Да и на англо-язычных тоже.

Не сталкивался.Единственно с чем у них могут быть проблемы,это с собственными навесными модулями на начало выпуска (как и со всеми новыми разработками ).В остальном-ЕТА (кроме 36 калибра(Зенит) и нового 1887 (Сейко )) ,какие с ними могут быть проблемы.Качество у ТАГ всегда было на очень высоком уровне.
О каких собственных модулях Вы говорите? Наши заокеанские товарищи пишут что TAG вообще не призводитель а маркетинговый дизайнерский брэнд без собственного производства. А ля семейка Кляйнов.
Вот подборочка с форумов. Могу продолжать бесконечно, но думаю, мы немного оффтопим, о чем вы меня, как модератор, должны предупредить
Да и неинтресны мне Таги.

1/ My old roommate had one that I really liked, until something happened and the face got discolored.

2/ Anyone here own a Tag for an extended amount of time? I've had mine for four years, and recently it died on me
3/ TAG don't have a factory.
They are not watchmakers. They do not manufacture their branded watches.

They just design a watch and then contract it out to whatever company will do it for the price to produce it for them. Same as all those other companies like Gucci, Calvin Klein etc.

TAG are a marketing company, not a watchmaker or manufacturer.
4/ What do you guys think of tag heuers? - I wouldn't own one. I'd rather a 3rd or 4th tier mechanical like a Limes, Sinn, Oris, etc.
5/I had a Tag sport model (an attempt at coming close to the Submariner look). At the time of purchase I was overjoyed. At the two year mark, I began to notice the crystal was starting to become opaque and the trituim on the hands and dial began to fade. I took it back to the dealer and was told, "your warranty has expired". It cost about 35% of the replacement cost to get these things fixed. At the five year mark, the "uni-direction" bezel was able to be turned in either direction. I wore the watch for about seven years. I did like the look, but was dissatisfied with the quality. Like a lot of people, I also don't care for quartz movements. If I would have done some shopping. I'm sure that for $700 I would have been able to pick up a nice automatic, with an ETA movement.
Начал, и ,пока,попробовал Памы,, Славу, Касио, Ситизен, Ориент, Таги, Брайтлинги и Кампанолу. И еще.......Vulcan (президентский будиьник президентов СШа). Что-важное .......забыл, .. Magrette. ...и ........потом допишу..
Эти 5 пользователей сказали Спасибо! IHTIO за это сообщение:
Deniska621 (28.09.2012), hellbot (24.01.2012), O_ld (28.02.2011), SergyG (11.12.2017), Вадим Лайтман (23.08.2012)