Часовой форум Watch.ru - Показать сообщение отдельно - О качестве Steinhart (невеселый опыт иностранных товарищей)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.08.2018, 09:20
Аккаунт удален

дополнение к предшествующему сообщению

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/g...y-4633891.html

Цитата:
I have a new Ocean Vintage GMT (4 weeks old), and while adjusting the GMT hand for a visit to China I noticed that the GMT hand is not correctly aligned with the hour hand, it is 20 minutes behind.
Цитата:
I had to send my Ocean Titanium 500 GMT back twice for that exact same problem. The first time they had it for a week. The second time it was there for 8 weeks. I don’t get why Steinhart has such a problem with this.
Цитата:
I had the same problem with my Ocean 1 GMT
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/o...k-4703985.html

Цитата:
I took delivery of my new Ocean 1 GMT 39mm (Pepsi bezel) yesterday and already have a problem with it.
Firstly, it does have the GMT hand misalignment issue (which I won't go into here), but there's a more serious issue I think.
Today is the first full day of wearing it, and I've noticed that twice the GMT hand has suddenly jumped to a different position and gotten stuck. For example, I set the GMT hand to '10' on the bezel. When I looked at it later it had moved to the '24' (or '0') position at the top. Not only that, it no longer moved with the hour and minute hands.
Цитата:
Same thing with my Vintage GMT, just without the GMT getting stuck.
Цитата:
Yes, it is disappointing that Steinhart have an ongoing quality issue with their GMT movements. I have been scouting out Steinhart GMTs for a number of months now. There has been a consistent pattern of users complaining about this problem similar to what GMT-man and Manstrom described. Steinhart have left this go on for too long. I am now looking elsewhere for a GMT.
нельзя исключать и то, что проблемы с GMT-стрелкой связаны с браком и/или залежалостью калибров ЕТА.

Последний раз редактировалось Аккаунт удален; 22.08.2018 в 09:41.