Часовой форум Watch.ru - Показать сообщение отдельно - A big hello from Italy!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.07.2013, 00:23
meisteranker meisteranker вне форума  
Новичок

Поблагодарили 752 раз(а) в 45 сообщениях
A big hello from Italy!

Hello to the entire forum! I'm Enzo, mostly known as VPN on WUS.

I'm from Italy, and I collect vintage timepieces of various kinds: analog, digital, mechanical, automatic, quartz and electromechanicals. But one of the reasons that led me to register here is my growing interest for vintage Soviet timepieces.

At the moment, I have a small collection of Soviet watches, such as a Vostok Amphibia Tonneau Antimagnetic, a Chaika 3050 Kvarzevi Rezonator (which needs a repair, since the trimmer partially came off the circuit board after I had an accident with my bicycle), an Elektronika-1 and a ZIM 3049, my latest acquisition, which I already have introduced here, in the Elektronika forum.

What I hope most is to learn new things about the Soviet-era watchmaking and maybe to increase the collection with uncommon pieces, and maybe, to find some parts that would come in handy to restore some of my watches (currently I am looking for a logo panel for my ZIM 3049, if you have a broken ZIM 3049/Elektronika B6-02 with a good looking logo panel -the metallic panel with the ZIM or the Elektronika logo-, please let me know. I would be very grateful!).

Thank you very much for welcoming me!

VPN/Meisteranker

Please, pardon me for my clunky Russian. I use a translator to translate what I write from English.